On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 10:25 AM Peter Humphrey <pe...@prh.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> This has nothing to do with Gentoo, but I don't know where else to ask.
>
> I have a couple of vertically mounted easy-swap disk caddies in the back of my
> workstation, and I'm having trouble finding screws to mount the disk in the
> caddy. Clearance is nil, so the screws must be countersunk so they aren't
> proud of the surface. They seem to be m3 perhaps 5mm long.
>
> I just can't find any via Google. Can anyone in UK please help out?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Peter.

I've purchased a couple of kits like this link from Amazon a couple of
times and generally found them helpful. Not expensive if they don't
have exactly what you need. This is Amazon US but I suspect the UK has
similar.

https://www.amazon.com/QTEATAK-300Pcs-Notebook-Computer-Replacement-Toshiba/dp/B07LC74BC3