Peter Böhm wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2022, 15:10:00 CEST schrieb Dale:
>
>> [...] but couldn't figure out
>> how to get rsync to do that yet.
> I am using app-backup/luckybackup as "frontend" for rsync (because I am using
> KDE/QT).
>
> Many Greetings,
> Peter

Looks interesting but I've already updated my scripts.  If I had known
about that before, that could be a option.  Like the GUI part.

Another interesting tidbit I found about rsync, --dry-run.  When trying
to figure out --exclude directories, that is a awesome thing to use.  It
just shows what it wants to do but does no copying.  That --exclude
option always gives me grief.  I eventually get it to work but takes
effort.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)