Hello Rainer,
Excel automatically adjusts the formular to include the newly added line,
while LibreCalc does not ... by default. However, there is
a setting (Extras -> Optionen -> LibreOffice Calc -> Allgemein ->
Eingabe-Einstellungen)
called "Bezüge beim Einfügen von Zeilen/Spalten an deren Rändern ausdehnen",
which does the trick.

HTH,
s.

Samstag, 9. April 2022 17:36: