Hello list,

Is there a knack to getting my plasma desktop to operate happily with my new
Bluetooth speakers? I can get a connection using the Bluetooth control panel,
and the sound device appears in the Audio control panel, but testing either
speaker produces no sound.

The Gentoo wiki was helpful in getting everything I need (well, I thought I
had), but still I seem to be missing one link in the chain.

(I still have the old M-Audio speakers with their line-in, but so far I've
lost two motherboard sound chips and two USB dongles while using them, so I
wanted to try something else.)

--
Regards,
Peter.