On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 05:28:46PM -0600, Dale wrote

> Try equery.  It works pretty good, once I figured out how to use it, a
> little.  I'm new to this stuff too, sort of.
>
> equery depends <package name>
>
> Example, I like them too.
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] / # equery depends tetex

  Silly me, I went and RTFM'd before doing anything.  TFM says, and I
quote...

> Unimplemented Options
>        changes
>
>        depends
>
>        glsa  - use glsa-check for the time being.
>
>        stats

  Guess it's time for a documentation bugzilla entry.  Unmerging gnuplot
and libkudzu got rid of the requests for additional stuff.  Thanks for
the help.

--
Walter Dnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca