On 7/15/22 6:44 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
I don't share keys, each desktop/laptop has its own keys.

<ASCII thumbs up>

Not if they use their own keys. It should be simple to script generating a new key, then SSHing to a list of machines and replacing the old key with the new one in authorized_keys.

+1

Indeed it is, and now you've found a way to do what you want with passwords, all is well.

However, I will look at scripting regular replacements for SSH keys, for my own peace of mind.
/me loudly says "SSH /certificates/" from the top atop a pile of old servers in the server room.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die