On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 10:18 AM Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I understand this correctly, they are stating bits but most data
speeds are commonly in bytes.  I read once where one should divide by 8 or
9 to get the true speed in common use.  Internet folks use the larger
number because it makes it look bigger.  If I'm correct, and allowing a
little for overhead, I'll see about 50MBs/sec in common use terms.  In
other words, using none salesman terms.

> From what they state, there is no limits.  I may be a bit of a heavy user
at first but at some point, hard drive space will slow me down.  I'm a
collector of videos and other documents.  If I download it, I tend to keep
it unless it is really of no use.  I've got videos on appliance repairs,
tractor, tree management and just interesting stuff that I refer back to.
It's a lot.  Organizing it is also fun.

> I'm hoping to get it pretty soon.  It's getting really close to me.
>
> Dale

Comcast currently gives me 1.3T bytes/month download. I don't think they
limit my upload because with the low speed or upload no one will ever use
that much.

bits to bytes is *8. I typically use about 200G bytes/month so I'm a long
way from hitting the 1.3T Byte limit. I don't use much 4K video though.