On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 10:58 AM Jack <ostrof...@users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:
<SNIP>
> Sorry, I misread.  You shut down after it crashes.  Any idea what makes
> it crash?  Does it crash if you just start it and just let it sit?
> >
> > Jack

Jack,
   I'm no expert at reading crash reports but the screenshot he provided
earlier looks to me like the boot started, worked its way through the
initram stuff and then when handing over control to the main kernel
got mixed up and jumped to address 0000 which segfaults.

   I have no idea what that means in terms of a specific Gentoo
build. Is the kernel binary corrupted? The initram? Beyond my
abilities.

Mark