Am Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:08:02PM -0600 schrieb Dale:

I just read a news story about a new NAS model from Terramaster.
(Interestingly, they have their OS on an internal USB stick, so it’s easy to
swap it out for a standard Linux. And it uses a nice Celeron N5100 x86
processor.)

> Eventually, I plan to build a Raspberry Pi NAS.  When I do, I'll post
> everything major I needed, boards, case etc for everyone to look at.
> I'll even try to upload some pics, or share as attachments if there is
> interest.  Unless I find one heck of a deal on a used NAS that is.
> Still may build one even then.  ;-)

In the comments section of the article, there was a link to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2S2RMNv7OU
A Raspberry Pi NAS with 1 Petabyte of storage. Enjoy. :)

--
Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Windows is great, you can download Linux with it.