On 5/4/23 17:24, tastytea wrote:
On 2023-04-05 08:54+0800 William KENWORTHY <bi...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

I have suspend/hibernate set up on a desktop ... it's been working
fine for years. But recently,  it's been occaisionally coming out of
suspension some time after suspension without any intervention on my
part.  I am suspecting the mouse - I would prefer not to disable the
mouse ... Is there an alternative? BillK
Often there are options in the BIOS/UEFI to choose what can cause it to
come out of suspension.

Unfortunately they are already off (the bios has PS2 settings) - the mouse is part of a keyboard/mouse set using a Logitech unifying USB dongle.  I can use a udev rule to turn off waking via the USB port, but I cant separate the mouse from the keyboard - and I need the keyboard enabled to wake the PC up.

BillK