Grub and Windows Boot Manager are bootloaders, and they can be "on" a
drive, but efibootmgr is not. Your EFI is part of your motherboard, and
efibootmgr is just a tool that helps you configure your EFI. The actual EFI
configuration is stored on your motherboard, not on either drive. For what
it's worth, I vaguely remember a similar tool available in Windows. If you
change your configuration in efibootmgr, you would see the changes in the
Windows tool, too, because you only have one EFI (which both tools can
access).