Hi all, I make a mistake and need some assistence now....

I had copied my /bin, /sbin, /etc, /usr, /var, /home, /tmp to
partitions that wasn´t the originals.... so when I make the copie I do
not remember to use -p option and now almost nothing is working
because of permitions.... I do not have the originals any more and I
don´t now how to restore this.... Anyone has a idea of what this
permitions are and how I can get to it.....

for exemple, if I try to su it said authentication failure even before
the password and the user trying to su on wheel group.... I can not
change logs because of var permitions ....  things like that .....

Snip .... if someone had an idea or the map of permitions i will be
glad .... thanks....
Allan
--
An application asked: