I've mostly been living on my *cough* windows gaming machine because chromium STILL spams "Error 11" in all tabs. A 30 second test dumped bout 415 crash dumps to the log folder. =\

Has ANYONE gotten a handle on this error yet? Any idea what package causes it? Chromium seems very self-contained... Is it some funky interraction with this kernel version? That hardly seems plausible... =\

I've already pruned everything sus out of my home directory... I'm at a total loss.. This is insane at this point!!! I've been updating my system daily hoping that this will be fixed upstream... =(((((

atg@tortoise ~ $ uname -a
Linux tortoise 6.2.9 #2 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Mon AprĀ  3 09:22:43 EDT 2023 x86_64 AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X 24-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
atg@tortoise ~ $

--
Beware of Zombies. =O
#EggCrisis  #BlackWinter