Hi.

Nothing compares to Chromium (browser) in terms of compilation times. On my system with 12 core threads it takes about 8 hours to compile - which is 4 times longer than 10 years ago with 2 core threads ;)

Libreoffice takes a few hours, but less than half of chromium. Nothing gets close to Chromium. But otherwise webkitgtk and qtwebengine are to big ones - but still about a quarter of Chromium.

Kristian Poul Herkild