Am Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 10:47:31PM +0100 schrieb Peter Humphrey:
> On Saturday, 30 September 2023 20:59:04 BST Dale wrote:
>
> > Is there a way with the keyboard to switch to a desktop above 10?  Even
> > if it just switches up one at a time, that would work.  Say switch to 10
> > and then keep hitting a set of keys to go to 11, then 12, then 13 etc
> > etc.  Eventually, I get to the one I want.
>
> You can set up a key combination to switch one desktop to the right and
> another to switch one to the left. It's under Shortcuts, where you select
> KWin, then scroll the right-hand panel down to Walk through Desktop List,
> where I've put what used to be the default value: CTRL-ALT-right. Then down
> one to the next entry and enter CTRL-ALT-left. The defaults are left blank
> nowadays.

Also note that a good while ago Plasma switched from using the Alt key to
the Super key for everything Window-managerial. So these days, if you create
a new user from scratch, it’s Ctrl+Super instead of Ctrl+Alt.

--
Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Detours widen your local knowledge.