On Nov 7, 2005, at 9:25 pm, Holly Bostick wrote:

shenanigans schreef:

We have mirrored your mail list in a new application

Is this permitted? (a mirror of the mail list that is unaffiliated with
the Gentoo organization and administration? or is this affiliated?)

And is there something wrong with me that it rather gives me the creeps
if it is (permitted, but not affiliated)?

There are plenty of other unaffiliated interfaces to the mailing list:
   http://groups.google.com/group/linux.gentoo.user?lnk=srg
   http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user

Being a Mac user I'll blindly run any java application that asks my security permission... and that "roomity" link provided made me GLAD I had done so blindly. Not only are the colours awful, it's far less pleasant & user-friendly than Deja or Gmane.

Stroller.