Hello, Gentoo.

My current rig is working well (hence the lack of posts to the list from
me), but ....

The time is coming up for me to buy a new PC, the current one being
around 7 years old.  It's served me well for that time, but nothing
lasts forever.  Also, it would be nice to be able to build clang and
rust and friends somewhat faster.

So I'm looking at getting an AMD Ryzen 7 7700X processor, and using its
inbuilt graphics rather than buying a distinct graphics card.

But in the doc on wiki.gentoo.org, I can't find any mention of inbuilt
graphics; all references are to graphics _cards_.  Does Gentoo support
my intended processor's graphics, and if so, how do I go about
identifying the needed microcode (if any) and so on?  Am I missing
something obvious in the wiki?

As a somewhat tangential question, would it be worthwhile getting water
cooling in my new machine?  In particular, to reduce the noise it gives
off while building large packages such as clang and rust?  Or is water
cooling only sensible for really heavy users such as gamers?

Thanks for the upcoming answers!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).