On Saturday 19 Nov 2005 8:40 pm, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
> Learning. The whole point of using free, open source software. if you do
> not want to get messy, then use windows. Anyway, if this user chosed all of
> his use flags, then he is probably willing to LEARN.
What? What kind of theory is that? I am using GNU/Linux/OSS because I don't
want to run into BSODs that Windows presented me every morning when I woke up
or updating Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware and lots of other anti's just so that I
can use my system comfortably. Learning is NOT my primary concern...it is
just a by-product. What should I do? Stop using OSS and move back to the hell
of Windows?

Abhay