List members -

I am trying to run revdep-rebuild and it is failing.  It is trying to
re-compile a package that is no longer has an ebuild available
(kdelibs-3.3.2-r7).  I have tried running revdep-rebuild -X and
revdep-rebuild --package-names, but it is still trying to compile the
package.  Does anybody have any suggestions?  Also I am running KDE
3.4, is there an easy way that I can find out what package is using
kde3 libs?

*** Start Error Message ***
All prepared. Starting rebuild...
emerge --oneshot --nodeps  =kde-base/kdelibs-3.3.2-r7
Calculating dependencies
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "=kde-base/kdelibs-3.3.2-r7".

*** End Error Message ***

Thanks so much,
James