Jason Ausmus schrieb:
> [...]

The answer of the person, to whom I replied: Ralph Slooten.

>> That's the question.
>
> Was the answer Ralph gave not correct?

No, it wasn't. It was the answer to a different question. He answered
the question: "How do I get a key pair?". But that wasn't asked for.

>  I don't understand what you're
> trying to say...

Ralphs answer was wrong and his posting style (full quote with top
post) is "suboptimal". I mixed my post up as well, to bring that
point across.

>> Alexander Skwar
>>
>> Posting out-of-order makes it easy to follow context.
>
> ?

Ralphs post was not in the correct order. The correct order
is the one that you and I am employing:

Answer

He mixed that up.

Alexander Skwar