Le 04 décembre à 06:13:51 Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:

> On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 23:03 -0600, Dale wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you should do a killall for A4.  LOL  If it is dead it can't use
>> it.  LOL  Pesky things.  So many choices, so few answers.
>>
>> Dale
>> :-)
>
> I would love to :-/
> I think it is a bug in one of the kpdf or xpdf application.

Is kpdf a variant of xpdf? For the latter you just have to settle things
in a .xpdfrc file; in mine I just wrote " psPaperSize A4 " because I
happen to use a4 paper; you can describe your printing options there. Of
course, "man xpdf" will tell you all you need.
Sorry I have nothing about kpdf :-(

> It worked last week and all of a sudden It wants now A4 paper size, so I
> can not print any invoices.  It is good I switched to kde-split-ebuild;
> it allows me to compile various versions.  I'm trying to compile various
> kpdf application (stable/unstable) see if it makes a difference.  I wish
> they had tested properly these application before they make them stable.
> I need a solution my Monday :-/

hth,
--
Jean