Well, I'm using the gentoo-sources (2.6.13) and was able to get the patch to apply. The problem is that I don't have the Netraverse option in menuconfig after patching the kernel.

Is there a trick for getting this to work?

John Jolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you have to use the vanilla sources and patch with the kernel patch
on the win4lin site. they have a patch for 2.6.12, and 2.6.14,
though the latest vanilla kernel I saw was 2.6.13... :) I"m running
2.6.12 right now.