I'm just about to recompile my kernel, but am in doubt.

Last time I compiled my kernel I was using the drivers shipped with gentoo-sources and compiled them inside the kernel.

Now, I've shifted to the nvidia module and is in doubt whether I should compile any kind of nvidia support in the kernel or just leave it out, only using the nvidia module (basically should I compile the kernel with framebuffer support for nvidia or not? - would they conflict?)

Sorry for being lame about this - I'm sure the answer is obvious (for somebody else than me).

Kristian Poul Herkild