On 10:06 Wed 07 Dec     , Billy Holmes wrote:
> Bill Roberts wrote:
> >I can see the map in firefox on one computer, cannot see the map at all in
> >firefox on another. Looked through the settings, use flags, etc., and
> >couldn't find any differences.
>
> it only works with javascript enabled. Do you have that off?

I have javascript enabled. The only obvious difference in settings between
the one that does, and the one that doesn't show the map is the "Allow web
sites to install software" button, which was enabled on the one that
allowed it. I changed that on the non-working browser, restarted it, to no
avail. Use flags are the same.

The maps & images on maps.google.com work nicely, so it seems to be a site
specific problem.

Oh, well, I guess I'll survive without that website. It did accept my zip,
so I'm there, even if I can see it.

Bill Roberts