--- Willie Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 09:07:07PM -0800, Penguin
> Lover maxim wexler squawked:
> > But I notice in yahoo when I try to read my mail
> after
> > logging into my account I'm bumped to a window
> that
> > says my browser is not setup to go to that URL,
>
> Perhaps it checks for JavaScript? or browser ID
> string? I don't use
> yahoo, so I can't say.
>
> > something like that. I notice, also that Ctrl-A,
> X, V
> > have no effect but I can move between pages using
> Alt
> > and the arrow keys. Is there some way to activate
> > those dead keys without having to install all the
> > usual X stuff.
>
> It works on my box. Can you give more info?

Well, emerge -pv links reveals that -javascript was
used. I'll do it again, this time preceded by
USE="javascript" and report back if that fails.

BTW, same problem w/ my gmail acct.

And what is "ssl negotiation"? this flashes by before
being bumped back to the sign in page. +ssl is being
used according to emerge -pv links.