> > Is there a program like xscreensaver that is lighter weight?  All I
> > want to do is blank and lock the screen after a little bit (or on
> > command).  I use xfce.
> >
> > - Grant
>
> xlockmore will do exactly that. It works well and is extremely light.

Any tips on xlockmore configuration?  I can run xglock and select the
blank screen option, but running xlock always defaults to random.
Also, how do I set it to lock the screen after a certain amount of
time, and also lock the screen on command?

I've been using xscreensaver and I thought it had a daemon but
rc-update doesn't show one.  How is xscreensaver able to operate
without a daemon?

- Grant