* On Dec 18 10:14, Jeff (gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org) wrote:
> Just to let you guys know, not that it means anything special, but WoW
> works like a DREAM on Gentoo.

I know this isn't a help with the mouse pointer fix, but did you do
anything special to get WoW to run?  I tried every patch I found but none
helped.  (As a note, I assume you've checked the WoW thread in the Gentoo
forums?)

I kept having trouble.  If I used -opengl, the game would crash after
char select, after all the files loaded - just before anything displayed,
it bombed.  If I used the native directx, the game would load, but the
textures were completely wonky.

Tom