On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 05:07:28AM -0500, Penguin Lover John Blinka squawked:
> Willie Wong wrote:
>
> >For what it's worth, I believe those people reporting "success" might
> >be trying the wrong page. The website redirects all deep-links to the
> >front page.
> >
> >To reproduce the error, go to the frontpage of smith and noble, on the
> >left hand side, click Photo Gallery. Choose an arbitrary gallery from
> >the right when it appears, open up javascript console from
> >"Tools->Javascript console" in Firefox or "Tools->Web
> >development->Javascript Console" in Mozilla. Click on one of the
> >thumbnails on the right (the hyperlink should say
> >"javascript.switchImage(2)"), and see the image fail to load.
> >

> I'm one of the people who reported "success".  I followed your instructions
> above, and the image loads just fine.
>
> John

Something is wrong on my end then. Can I have your USE flags for
firefox, the version you are running, and what Javascript options you
are using (i.e. from the Firefox preferences or about:config)?

Seen outside the LINAC control room @ Fermi Nat'l Accelerator Laboratory:
   (an _official_ sign)
  PLEASE DON'T FEED THE OPERATORS
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 37 days, 13:54