Ernie Schroder schreef:
> On Friday 23 December 2005 23:59, a tiny voice compelled Dan Meltzer to write:

>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>Blessed Solstice to All!
>>>(A bit late...)
>>
>>And a Merry Non-Demoninational Solstice Holiday With Gift Giving to you
>>also!
>

> IT'S CHRISTMAS! Merry Christmas to all my friends here. If you don't
> celebrate
> the birth of Christ, please disregard this message. If the message offends
> you, move somewhere where they have laws against celebrating Christian
> holidays. I'm sure you'll be much happier.

Happy holidays to all-- whatever the holiday you are celebrating at this
time!

It's really kinda nice that /everybody/ has a holiday around now,
regardless of religion or culture.

It would be nicer if we all could appreciate that as a kind of common
ground across religions and cultures.

Maybe next year.

:-)

Holly