I do not have a solution to your question, but in general there has
been some discussion in the press [UK] of late that covered this very
issue.
The link has some further links that may lead you to your answer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/thematerialworld_20051124.shtml

stu

--
"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, those who don't"

--Unknown