Hello everybody,

I can no longer see the status bar in my firefox
browser. I can't seem to alter the vertical size by
dragging the upper right corner of the window down.
Horizontal re-sizing works but not vertical. The
'resize' function(rt. mouse click) doesn't do it.

X was installed w/o a window manager. Don't tell me I
have to emerge kde or gnome. Don't need them.

the xterm from which firefox was started is full of
the following:

WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(mInput) failed, file
nsAutoCompleteController.cpp, line 172

And under .mozilla/firefox/k6z1oz36.default there is a
bad link:

lrwxrwxrwx  1 heathen users 14 Dec 25 08:37
.mozilla/firefox/k6z1oz36.default/lock ->
127.0.0.1:7029

-mw