Hello everybody,

My apologies if you've already seen this. I don't
think I hit 'send' the first time.

I can't see the status bar in my firefox window, it's
out of sight below the bottom margin of the screen.
Clicking the right upper corner and dragging the mouse
only can alter the horizontal size, not the vertical.
I'm not using a window mgr. Don't tell me I have to
install gnome or kde.

This is a bad link,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ ls -l .mozilla/firefox/k6*/lock
lrwxrwxrwx  1 heathen users 14 Dec 25 08:37
.mozilla/firefox/k6z1oz36.default/lock ->
127.0.0.1:7029

Before I removed it, can someone explain what it's
doing there in the first place blinking ominously red?

-mw