darren kirby wrote:

You can run "strings" on it, or have a peek in a hex editor...

How I do that? What would I learn from it? hex editor? I think I saw that somewhere. O_O I thought KDE used to have something that I could view it with but since the upgrade I can't find it. Maybe lde-meta missed something???

Anyway, I just would like someone to find out if they are trying to do something they shouldn't and if they are, put a lock on their doors. They can send them to me though. I can go to the local hardware store and get some rope. I have a very large tree about 10 feet from me, good strong limbs too. If this happens enough people would get greed off their mind. I'm disabled and life is not fun but no amount of money would put me on the end of a rope danglin from a tree. :-(

Anyway, I haven't heard from godaddy yet. It may be a while since they may be asleep at the wheel, with the holidays and all.

Note: I upgraded one of my rigs memory the other day. #3 went from 128MBs to a grand total of 224MBs. Cool huh???

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two
80GB hard drives.  Named Smoker
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
Named Swifty
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 224MBs of ram and a 2.5GB
drive.  Named Pokey
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB
SCSI drive.  Named Putput

All run Gentoo Linux, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.