Aggelos wrote:

Happy new year to all :-)
How can a user change the openoffice (app-office/openoffice-2.0.0) interface language (I mean the menus, etc), from greek to english ?
Aggelos.

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.

Not super sure but try this, Tools > Options > up pops a new window, then select Language Settings > Language. Choose what you want from the list I guess. Mine is set to English by default. Not sure what breaks if you change it. LOL

That may help.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two
80GB hard drives.  Named Smoker
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
Named Swifty
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 224MBs of ram and a 2.5GB
drive.  Named Pokey
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB
SCSI drive.  Named Putput

All run Gentoo Linux, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.