Rumen Yotov wrote:

On (03/01/06 13:29), Ernie Schroder wrote:
It would seem that thunderbird is working, but kmail sending is still messed up. Remerge kdelibs kdepim kdenetwork perhaps?

Hi,
Have you run "revdep-rebuild -pv" to check if there are any apps to re-emerge?
e.x. today had to re-emerge 12-15 packages due to a new version of "dbus".
Compare the server etc. setting 'TB vs Kmail'.
HTH.Rumen
Yes, I've run revdep-rebuild several times. Other than some garbage due to openoffice-bin, all is good now. I'm thinking now that somethings were built out of order and I'm now running:

# emerge -eD kdepim

There are 146 packages in this run so it will take a while to know id this helps. Settings are the same in kmail as in TB. Just to make sure, I deleted both of my accounts on kmail and recreated them.