> It's in the documentation files in the tarball
>
> Licence
>
> All parts of the WORDS system, source code and data
> files, are made freely available to anyone who
> wishes to use them, for whatever purpose.
>
> Which makes it Freely Distributable, surely.

OK, setting LICENSE="as-is". So I guess that leaves
this bit:

# Comprehensive list of any and all USE flags
leveraged in the ebuild,
# with the exception of any ARCH specific flags, i.e.
"ppc", "sparc",
# "x86" and "alpha".  This is a required variable.  If
the ebuild doesn't
# use any USE flags, set to "".
IUSE="X gnome"

What does "leveraged in the ebuild" mean? I'm inclined
to set IUSE="" as suggested. Is that correct? This is
a very simple console app.