Good morning ( in brazil ) guys :-)

I know that here is not the best place to ask this, but i dont know where to
find information about my dout.

I have a machine running linux, and i'm authenticating  in a windows 2000
domain (Active directory) using
samba, winbind and kerberos. What i need to know is if there is a way of making
some other machines
authenticate in this machine, and this machine will ask the password for the
windows 2000 domain (only for some
users, and the user need to be in the /etc/passwd). Let me explain: i have a
user 'bob' that is not a user in
the domain, but it has your username and password on my linux machine, so he
can authenticate. I have a user
bgola who has the username on the AD and on the linux machine, but the password
isnt on the linux machine, only
on  the AD. He can authenticate too.
Resuming: my linux machine will use the username database from its own but the
password database from its own
AND from the AD.

Does anyone know if its possible? I saw something about password server @ the
smb.conf but i dont have ideia of
how it works.

Thanks any awnser and sorry my bad english, i'm trying to learn :-)!

Bruno Gola