Abhay Kedia schreef:
> On Sunday 08 January 2006 00:05, maxim wexler wrote:
>
>> I did this twice, so it's no mere fluke. I rushed over to Yahoo to
>> post this and the window's still OK. So, thankfully it's not
>> permanent ;)
>>
>> Anybody care to hazard a guess as to what's happening here. Can
>> anybody duplicate it?
>>

> I went to that site and yup, it resizes the window.

You can refuse to allow that behaviour (I'm not going to test the site
right now, but I have Firefox to disallow sites to resize windows, so I
would expect that that shouldn't happen to me unless firefox is broken):

In 1.5 (the settings are also available in previous versions, but in
Deer Park the dialog is to allow, rather than previously where it was to
disallow the following behaviours):

Edit==> Preferences==> Content==> JavaScript Advanced Settings button

uncheck if checked in Deer Park to disallow, check if unchecked in
pre-1.5 versions to disallow sites to:

Move or resize windows
Raise or lower windows
Disable or replace context menus