Mike Yarmish schreef:
> Hi all, I'm using KDE but with some gtk applications like stardict
> and liferea. Is it possible to change their tray' icons to works like
> icons of a native KDE applications? For example, now I'm using
> tranparent taskbar and all native icons are transparent but gtk icons
> just use window background color. Thanks in advance for your
> suggestions.

No., afaik You are in fact lucky (though you don't know it) that KDE and
GNOME
have the level of interoperability that they have developed-- meaning,
you're lucky you can even see the GNOME application tray icons in KDE,
and vice-versa. Even this much has taken some years to achieve.

Perhaps the moon (GTK tray icons being of transparent background) will
become available when both KDE and GNOME complete their migration to the
freedesktop.org standard (but don't hold your breath waiting :-( )

Sorry not to have better news.

Holly