Jamie Dobbs schreef:
> Are there issues with the mailing lists at the moment? I have made a few
> posts in the last 2-3 hours that have yet to show up on the lists.
> I've also noticed considerably less traffic on the lists in recent days,
> could this be due to a general email slow down due to an increase in spam
> email traffic?
>

>From your later mails, you seem to be the same Jamie who has asked
several times about a problem with xorg-X11 and an inability to compile
gnome-control-center.

If that is the case, you are not having any problem; we've gotten the 3
repeat mails about this issue (I at least don't know how to solve it
though), but the reason the messages are not coming back to you is
because you used your GMail account.

Gmail discards the return of your mail from the list, because it already
has a copy of this mail (in your 'Sent' folder). You will never get
mails from yourself appearing in ML threads via Gmail for this reason
(until someone replies to them, which no one has in this case).

So there is no problem, you've just encountered a GMail 'feature'.

Holly