Tony Davison wrote:

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 12:36, Jorge Almeida wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Why only those words "united, universal, unified" sound strange to me?
Having too much time in my hands, I visited the site. Couldn't find any
juice. Could it be that the thing doesn't exist? No doc section, no
download section, no nothing except talk about uniting all [other (?)]
distributions and becoming a Company.

I'm impressed with search skills Jorge. I couldn't even find the site.

This help?

http://saviourlinux.com/

I hate to say this, but something is "fishy" here.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two
80GB hard drives.  Named Smoker
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
Named Swifty
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 224MBs of ram and a 2.5GB
drive.  Named Pokey
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB
SCSI drive.  Named Putput

All run Gentoo Linux, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.