Is there a way to manually register a POP mail account with Evolution?
The college that my wife and I attend gives each of its students their
own email account to be accessed either through their webmail site or
through an external mail client.  Their webmail service was written for
IE, so it's not much good to us, and whenever I try to enter a new
account in Evolution-2.2, it crashes when I try to select the POP
protocol from the protocol combo box for incoming mail (second page of
the Email Account Registry wizard (at least that's what I call it.)  We
were told today that all correspondence from the school would be sent
out to our student email accounts.  As you can see, it's somewhat
important for me to have this account available in Evolution, where the
rest of my mail stuff is set up.  Is there a file somewhere that I can
manually alter to get the information for the account in there?