On Friday 13 January 2006 22:54, Dale wrote:

> I'm going to bed.  I'll let you know what blows up tomorrow.  Hmmmm.  May
> start a emerge -ev world on the side.  Maybe not.  It's screwed up enough
> already.  LOL
>
> Thanks
>
> Dale
>
> :-)

I have started a fresh install.  I have tried everything I can think of and it
still won't work.  Mozilla will not open at all.  Even the binary version
stopped working.

I'm doing my install on another drive.  I wonder if this one is going out.  It
sounds fine though.  I'm not sure what is up.  At least this install is going
better than the last few tries.  I found out that because my CD is old, I
have to upgrade portage right away.  It gives a error right off the bat.

Wish me Luck.  Thanks for all the help.  This is really weird.

Dale
:-)