On 1/18/06, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:58:26 -0700, Richard Fish wrote:
>
> That only happens under certain circumstances. udev generally stops at
> the first matching rule. := is the safest option though.

This behavior changed at some point in the last 20 versions or so :-).
 Actually, looking at the release notes, it was in udev-057.  It now
continues reading all rules, but only applies the first NAME setting.
In fact, now I see there is actually an OPTIONS=last_rule setting to
get the old behavior.

-Richard