Hey everyone.
Here is my situation. Its a rather long one:
I want to get kde 3.4.3 without arts. At all.
I am hoping to go USE="-arts +alsa" emerge =kde-3.4.3

That seems easy, but it isn't.
I already have 3.4.1 installed. As well as 3.5.0.
I think I used the split ebuild thing (grrr) which involved using a loop-style
bash script to put a lot into /etc/portage/package.keywords for 3.4.1.

I think I just used emerge kde to get 3.5.

What I want, is to end up with kde 3.4.3 (only) installed, without arts.
I would first like to unmerge both 3.5 and 3.4.1, but as I used the split
ebuilds Im not sure how....

Any and all help would be very much appreciated.
Also, Please dont try and convince me to just use GNOME or *box or something.
I love KDE and I hate arts. :)

I did a search for kde stuff (emerge search kde) and it seemed kinna weird.
I wont post it as it is huge. Unless, of course you want to see it.
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Ian