Hello all!!

I just purchased a 3dlabs Wildcat Realizm card, and I
only would like to know if there is someone who had
ever used under linux. They have drivers, but I'm
having really big problems with their precompiled
drivers

It comes with a sh script that takes care of systems's
requirements and then: tail -n 98 to say "from here
this is a tar file" and it tries to untar the
precompiled driver. Tweakeing I made it work (because
it was made for Redhad Enterprise 4). Now the problem
says that "tar file has obsolete 64-bits headers" or
something like that. In any case I don't want to do
this kind of investigations any time a new driver is
released or I update the system...

So, any one uses Wildcat Realizm?

Thank you very much!

.alvaro.castro.