On Sunday 22 January 2006 23:01, a tiny voice compelled darren kirby to write:
> quoth the Ernie Schroder:
> > !!! Digest verification Failed:
> > !!!    /usr/portage/dev-python/pygtk/pygtk-2.8.2.ebuild
> > !!! Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size
> >
> > Going to re sync and try again.

> Yeah, generally this is when the distfile for a package has been upgraded,
> but the ebuild in your portage tree has not. I am sure the sync will fix
> the issue.
>
> > --
> > Regards, Ernie
>
> -d
I resynced and still no joy
Another bit of wierdness I noticed while skipping pygtk anddoing updates
gtt-plugins was upgraded to version  0.8.11then downgraded to 0.8.10 then
back to 0.8.11 and my 4th try wants to downgrade it again.

--
Regards, Ernie