*/Iain Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Aha, the old "I've tried it and it didn't work for me so it's not
    possible" trick ;)

*shifty eyes* maybe... but I know other people who have also tried it and failed, and I have yet to see a written account of it happening. So - guilty until proven innocent. ;)

    I do remember trying it with windows 2000, and I think I got it to
    boot
    my redhat install, back in the days. I vaguely remember something
    about
    editing .ini or .sys or something files on windows, but I don't have
    windows 2000 or redhat any more. And you know what they say about
    memories being created, so it may (or may not) be possible :)

Agreed.