On Wednesday 25 January 2006 16:27 Neil Bothwick was like:
> Type / followed by susp while in make menuconfig to find it. Just
> browsing the options won't necessarily find what you want, because some
> only appear when others are enabled, whereas the search function shows
> all matching options, and tells you what else you need to enable.

Thank you very much indeed!

It turns out that my problem with not being able to configure acpi_sleep and
swsusp in the kernel was to do with having SMP enabled for my hyperthreading
P4 processor.

This means I need SMP_SUSPEND, which in turn depends on HOTPLUG_CPU.

Now to see if it works...
--
Robert Persson

Conspiracy Bears:
Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...