On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:08:11 +0100, Holly Bostick wrote:

> I'm also running ~x86, and kdelibs and kdebase-kioslaves 3.5.0 (the
> packages I'm having problems with) are currently installed. But if I do
> an emerge -uaD(N)tv world, krusader (because it is compiled with
> konqueror support, so it depends on Konq), and something else I forget
> (oh, it was knowit, but I uninstalled that, in an effort to solve this
> problem), demand to upgrade kdelibs and kioslaves to the masked
> versions (which should not be available).

That's odd. Krusader doesn't want anything masked here.

# emerge krusader -pv

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild  N    ] kde-misc/krusader-1.70.0_beta2  USE="-arts -debug -javascript
kde -xinerama" 0 kB

Are you sure you don't have any KDE packages in package.unmask?

--
Neil Bothwick

Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again.